lemon tree


day10, originally uploaded by caroliebee.

i have a new meyer lemon tree! i'm excited to wait like two years for it to fruit. haha i need to find a pot for it still, because there's no room in our yard for me to plant it. i got an orange tree too because they were 9 dollars each at the garden center's 75 percent off sale. i've always wanted a fruit tree so i'm pretty excited!

i used my grandpa's minolta srt 101 to take this picture. i've only used it a couple times and haven't been that happy with my pictures. but i'm getting use to it and actually got ten good shots out of it this time. that's a lot compared to last time when i only got like three. i really should take a formal photography class so it won't take me as long to figure out the appropriate settings. i still haven't figured out what settings are my favorite, but i have decided the pictures turn out better on overcast days rather than sunny days.

Comments