dreams

i've been having this reoccuring dream. i leave houston for new york, for like a month to see if i can hack it there. in this dream i have an apartment, that magically leases month to month. it's very small but cute. what's been bothering me is that while reading some blogs, i catch myself decorating that apartment. in my head it's one room, with the bedroom above the kitchen area, via some stairs. i don't even know if they have rooms like that but that's how i see it. so today, i was imagining putting curtains up to block off the bedroom from the rest of the apartment. i asked myself to they make tension rods that long? that's when i realized i was decorating an imaginary apartment in my head. what does that even mean?? haha i'm surely crazy, but now i feel like hunting down this apartment and going for it. moving and taking a crazy chance. anyways i think this was the post that started my little daydream today. seeing that platform with the bed at the top made me think of my dream apartment.

Comments

Julie said…
I wil probably start dreaming about all kinds of orange chairs now!!! LOL...I am always looking at orange chairs!!! That is a pretty amazing thing to keep having that same dream...do you need to look for the apt. in NY also?????
carolie said…
... i think i'll have orange chairs in my imaginary apartment. hahaha
i don't even know how to start looking for an apartment like that!