brownies

yesterday after dinner, i realized that i had some left over chocolate from christmas. craving dessert i figured i could either make chocolate chip cookies again, or make some brownies from scratch. i usually just use box mixes for brownies cause i'm not that big of fan of chocolate so they all taste the same to me. i had one brownie recipe i wanted to try but it was a bit too fancy shcmancy and it was getting late, so i decided to go look for a new one. i typed brownies into google and nothing came up that caught my eye. so i decided to check my favorite food blog orangette and of course she had one that sounded perfect. but it's hard not to be swayed by her lovely writing and gorgeous photos. let me tell you this recipe is amazing. it's my favorite thing i've ever made, i'm sure that'll change soon but for now sigh, it's soo good. i'll never use a box mix again that's for sure. check it out at orangette, and check out her blog. lately she's been a bit psychic by posting recipes for my favorite foods and things i've been secretly craving, and i love it! around christmas time, i had been craving christmas butter cookies because my mom usually buys them for us and lo and behold i find a crazy simple recipe for them. it's seriously one of my favorite blogs and it's what got me started reading and writing blogs.oh and i'm sooo ordering this for the next time i make these, which should be soon because everyone is begging for more! the edges are always always the best!

Happy Inauguration day! ... i think brownies would be a perfect snack for tonight! haha

Comments

Julie said…
That brownie pan is awesome!!!