this is halloween!


halloween decor 001, originally uploaded by caroliebee.

so i waited a week and then i couldn't wait anymore. i put most of the halloween decorations up. the weather was so nice i couldn't help myself. now it feels so much like fall. i got the decorations out of the garage, but since i was going to the grocery store i figured i'd hit up the dollar stores and see if there were any good things i could use. i found more tombstones to go with the sad little one i already had to make a little graveyard. i also found the wreath i made last year. it's based off of this picture of a wreath i found a couple of years ago. now i get to go to the new target that just opened up a few streets away from me! i need to get more purple lights and then i'll be done!

oh and i made some pumpkin cookies! (i left out the oats and all of the other things) they're delicious and i'm trying not to eat them all! i also made some pumpkin cream cheese spread for my bagels and butternut squash pasta! i think i've gone a little fall crazy.

Comments

Julie said…
I love your wreath and your little "cemetary"! You HAVE gone fall crazy! But in a good way, eh? Your cookies look delish and I love cream cheese, of course! Lucky you to get a Target so close. We got one right down the street also about 2 years ago and it is just so great to have it so close!
Julie said…
I had wanted to get my orange chairs done and artfully arrange and take photos for the Apartment Therapy Fall Colors Contest, but the last day to enter is Tuesday, so I won't have enough time...it just looked like a ton of fun! The voting will start Oct. 20, on all of the entries! There are some crazy color schemes! I figured if they can do it, why not me??? LOL!
You may be able to sign up if you want to and have enough time!
carolie said…
oh awesome! i hope you get to enter i'd totally vote for you haha! my house isn't that colorful but i'll see if i can come up with something. maybe i'll change up somethings. more color can't hurt!