ack!


sunday 015, originally uploaded by caroliebee.

my desk is so cluttered! it makes me not want to do anything because i'd have to put everything away first. it's filled with a ton of different projects! halloween costume parts, recipes and things for the cupcakes i'm making, an empty portfolio waiting to be finished, a new smoke detector (daaaaanger! do the smoke detector,) canvases for painting that don't have a home yet, picture frames that need filling, and a bunch of odd things that need to be put where they belong. it was messier last weekend but i couldn't live with it so i thinned it out. now i want to de clutter my whole room. i was looking at some photos on apartment therapy and they were so simple and clean. i want that again. i think i've overdecorated and i need to free up my walls. before we redid my room there was stuff covering all of the walls and i don't want that to happen again. it's gonna hurt taking things down cause i love all of them but they'll have a home one day. my brain feels cluttered too so i think it'd help with that. they're doing another cure over at apartment therapy so maybe i'll join in. i just need to sit down and go through everything... but maybe i'll do it tomorrow. haha. hmm maybe this will inspire me to get to work!

Comments

Julie said…
Good luck! I am wanting a cleaner, for free space also. I like the qi to flow freeely! I am liking a more modern look the older I get!
Julie said…
Hi! I fell into this one blog tonight and it is so modern and pretty...I immediately thought of you. If you want to check it out:

CAPREE
carolie said…
wow, great find! thanks so much for letting me know about it!